Saturday, November 17, 2012

The start of a Grand Business!

GREETINGS!

So you can tell from my title I have just started a business! YAY ME! 

Now a few of you might even guess what type of business. Either were told already OR the name gave it away. Regardless let me tell you what this is all about!

This is a business that deals in a myraid of products, from clothing, to jewellery, to gear, and the list can go on and on. "What does this?" You might be asking yourself. . . and the answer is. . . Chian Maille!

Yes, the old art of chain maille. Now some of you know that this was used for armor, but recently it became a form of art. Everything from as stated jewellery, to clothing. Chain Maille is a beauty in the form of metal linked and woven together.

So as you have seen from the photo added so far, this is more than a mere hobby, it is my life now. I enjoy the soothing work behind weaving links together, the complication of analyzing a new weave, and the Thrill of making something wonderful.


I am currently taking commission, but within a month or so I will have a link to a storefront where you can purchase items at whim.

Now I cna not show you EVERYTHING I can do but I can do just about anything. Somethings are more expensive based on the complexity and the cost of time & materials.

If you have any questions send me a message or email Majestic.Chain.Maille@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment